Programs & Events
Whether you are coming for the first time or visiting us again, why not get involved with one of our programs and events that offer exciting ways of engaging with our exhibitions and collection.
McClelland provides a changing program of artist and curator floor talks, guest lectures, educational and children's holiday workshops, guided tours, organised group bus trips and special events.
Find out more about our programs and events:
- Art Chats are a series of morning talks that are inspired by our exhibition program and collection
- Special Events include community open days, evening functions and our annual Twilight Jazz event at Cruden Farm
- Guided Tours are available Wednesdays and Thursdays at 11.00am and 2.00pm. Saturdays and Sundays are also available by appointment only
- Students & Teachers read more about our tailored range of educational workshops or guided tours
- Kids Programs these programs provide hands on opportunities for kids to get creative
- Art Odysseys are organised visits to artist studios, galleries and other interesting place
Stay in Touch!
There are lots of ways to stay in touch with what's coming up at the Gallery and other news. You can subscribe to McClelland's eNewsletter, like us on facebook or follow us on twitter and pinterest to receive regular updates on upcoming exhibitions, programs and events.