The McClelland Circle is an opportunity to take your passion to the next level through engagement in unique cultural experiences.
It is the encounter of art in the natural environment at McClelland that makes it the only place of its kind in Australia. As the home of large-scale outdoor sculpture in a unique bushland setting, the experience of McClelland is one that enriches lives.
By joining the McClelland Circle you will make a significant contribution now and for future generations by demonstrating your commitment to the arts.
McClelland Circle members enjoy the following benefits:
• Three exclusive McClelland Circle events each year
• Invitations to private exhibition viewings
• Studio visits with artists
• Art tours
• Invitation to the annual Chairman’s Drinks
In addition to invitations to events, you will receive all the benefits of McClelland membership:
• 10% discount at McClelland’s Shop
• 10 % discount at McClelland’s Café for you and three guests (excludes private functions)
• Priority booking for special events
• Subscription to McClelland’s newsletters
Ken Unsworth, Annulus 2007. Commissioned by the Elisabeth Murdoch Sculpture Foundation in memory of Ann Miller (1938-2005)
McClelland Circle Members can make donations of the following amounts. These include a $50 membership fee for two people for one year, which is not tax deductible. The remaining component is tax deductible.
To join or for further information, please contact us on 03 9789 1671 or email@example.com